First of all I wish to stress that I am against all forms of slavery. Even the ‘light’ slavery found in Ancient Northern Europe, where the ‘slaves’ were more like tenant serfs. I think it is wrong to in any way enslave others, whether by force or by using a criminal banking system. I would not want to own or enjoy the service of slaves myself, for anything. I would rather clean up my own mess and do my own tedious and filthy work myself.
With that said; slavery is today used to suppress the European man. We are through dishonest means made to believe that Europe has such a horrible history of slavery, and that we shold all feel guilty and indeed feel shameful for what our forebears did. This ‘white shame’ is instilled by means of lies; massive, convincing, injust and horribly coward lies.
So here are some FACTS regarding the history of slavery in our world:
1. All peoples on this planet have kept slaves at some point in history. Some are worse than others, and the European peoples are amongst the best in this context.
2. Most of the American slave-ships and slave-markets were not owned by people of European descent. And most of the customers were not of European descent.
3. The slave-ships trafficking slaves from Africa to the Americas bought slaves who were already slaves. They had already been enslaved by others (Arabs and other Africans, most of the time), who just sold them to other slave-traders.
4. Muslims (Turks, Arabs and Berbers) operating from the Mediterranean enslaved about 1.5 million Europeans from the 16th to the 18th century alone. They raided the European coastlines as far north as Iceland, and took the men as galley slaves and used the women as sex slaves.
5. Europeans were the first people to stop slavery in modern times. Slavery in Africa and the Arab world still continues. Both Africans and (especially young female) Europeans are being enslaved even today.
6. Less than 2% of the people of European descent in 17th, 18th and 19th century America ever owned slaves!
7. Only 5% of the slaves coming to the Americas went to what is today the USA. The rest went to Latin America.
So not only do we of European descent not need to feel worse than others regarding slavery, but we should be proud of the fact that we were amongst the best in this context; we were amongst the peoples who treated their slaves most humanely, who kept the fewest slaves and who were the first to liberate them.
If anybody are trying to convince you of anything else, you must know that they are lying. Either because they don’t know any better (they too might be victims of the lie-propaganda spread by Europe’s enemies) or because they have an anti-European agenda, and wants to harm us and destroy our culture, our pride, our history, our strength, our peoples and our values. The ‘white guilt’ they try to spread is a part of their campaign to destroy us (an example).
Be proud, European man and woman! Be proud of who you are, and who your forebears were.
Hail the European deities! Hail and Joy!